Friday, February 09, 2007

Thanks Single Ma

Today, like everyday, I began my day perusing some of my favorite PF blogs. I always start with Single Ma's Fabulous Financials.. And to my tired, surprised eyes, she featured me as her Guest Blogger. Thank you Single Ma.

One of my goals for 2007 was to be a more consistent blogger. Confessions here that obviously I've not been faithful to that goal. However, I will offer an honest explanation. I found out January 2nd that I'm pregnant again. This was great news, we are very excited. I've been cautious and nervous, though, because just several weeks prior we had a miscarriage at about 8 weeks. I'm just at 9 weeks now. It's been a bit crazy around here. I'm having incredible mood-swings, I'm very, very tired, and I just don't have the energy to do anything. That's all good news, though, right? Cause it just means this little critter is holding on tightly to mama and just might make it through.

That's been my excuse. I'm not really big on excuses, I hate hearing them from others, but hey that's the honest explanation.

If you are here because of Single Ma, thank you. I look forward to your company again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.