Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Working mom blues

I've been writing for a couple of months now about how I've been in this funk. The funk has cost me $14 in late fees and $140 in change fees on airline tickets.

I'm writing now because I'm getting out o' the funk. I have to. This is killing me, probably literally. I started to do a yoga tape today and pulled a muscle in my back. (lovely!) The depression, the anxiety, the achy body have all got to go.

Here is my game plan:
1) wake up at 5:30am every morning, for alone time. Time to meditate, pray, do gentle yoga.
2) review and update my net worth and get back on the financial track. One of my first posts was a financial to-do list. I'll report back the standings.
3) yoga, walk, run. Do something good for my health everyday! A minimum of 20 minutes.

I have to start off simply and get back into the swing of things. This is way too much pressure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea girl- excercise and a routine are going to really help you clear your head! I do better if I work towards a goal, so I signed up to do a half marathon in January with some friends and we are all "training" for that. It has really helped me a lot!