Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Is this really my cup of tea?

I've said before, I've been in this strange space in my life lately. I'm working through it. My life really is wonderful. However, I'm much too absorbed with my child, work, life, class, etc. to put in the time to continue my blog now. Rather than worry about it daily (which I do whether you see me or not!), I'm going to bow out of the blog world for a little while.

I hope in the meantime to gather my thoughts. Hopefully, I'll be back. But in the meantime, I thank you for being with me until now.

I leave you with a quote from one of my favorite people, Maggie McClain, my first yoga teacher. She was an amazingly wonderful woman who inspired me to look deeper into yoga. She never knew the impact she had on me and I never got to tell her.

May you be filled with loving-kindness.
May you be well.
May you be peaceful and at ease.
May you be happy.

Thank you, Maggie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will miss you- take care and focus in on the things that are truely important!

Anonymous said...

And here I just found your blog, which I really like! But, I know how important it is to take a break, breathe, focus on the real world out there in front of you. Fair winds and following sea to you...