Sunday, August 13, 2006

"Easy on the Pocketbook, Easy on the Environment"

Reusable Menstrual products. I've wanted to write about this for a few weeks, but couldn't figure out a way to discuss it without getting an "eewww, that's gross!" reaction. The Simple Living Network has an article that eloquently describes the message I wanted to get out. Check it out!

Simple Living Network Newsletter

I've been using the Glad Rag products for several months now and I LOVE them. I can feel good that I'm not adding to a landfill AND more importantly, I feel like I've embraced my cycle. I celebrate my femininity now!

Glad Rags

Ladies, have you thought about this before? What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I plan to switch to the Diva Cup, but I haven't bought one yet. I do think if a good number of women changed their menstruation-handling habits, well, that would be a major change in what goes into landfills!