Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Check this girl out!



These clothes are designed and made by my new favorite designer, Hacker. Many of her clothes are made with soft, stretchy cotton which is my absolute favorite. I'm all about comfort and fashion! I found her about a month ago at The Mission Bazaar which is this funky, wonderful shopping experience in the old armory building in The Mission District of San Francisco.

Because she had sold most of her designs, she agreed to make the perfect shirt for me and mail it to my house. When I got it, it didn't fit quite perfectly so I met her in her studio and she agreed to make it perfect for me. I love, love, love her work. Maybe you will too. (I'll take a photo of me in the shirt and post it here soon:)

If you are in San Francisco, you can check out some of her designs at R.A.G. in Hayes Valley. Blakely is the curator there. (waving: hey Blakely!) R.A.G. is a cooperative boutique "which showcases locally designed and manufactured fashion." These wonderful women are doing a great job right here, locally, in San Francisco. I love it.

No comments: