Monday, October 02, 2006

Slacker

I'm such a slacker! I can't believe that I've been incognito for over a month now. And, it's not just with blogging; my whole life has been dragging lately. Here is a short recap:

1) September was the last month of the 3rd Quarter for work. Since I work on commission, I had to follow up on last minute projects, close business and ensure that I hit my sales numbers. All is well! I ended Q3 at about 119% to plan and kicked some major butt. It took some energy though.

2) We went to New York (Orange County--not the city)to visit my hubby's family and also to attend a baptism and wedding. We had a great time visiting with his parents and 8 siblings and their families. Little NJM(our godson) is the 19th grandchild, so you can see we had lots of catching up to do with the other 17 nieces and nephews.

3) We went to Genoa, NV for 3 days to visit with a friend and attend their annual arts and crafts fair, CandyDance. We had a good time, but I was very ready to get home and NOT travel anymore.

4) I'm taking my 2nd semester French class to learn to speak French. We had our first test on the 20th and I crammed for a few days prior:) And, I try to do homework and such that keeps me away from my family duties and blogging:(

Along with these busy happenings, I've been neglecting my financial duties. I received a late fee from our DMV renewal because I forgot to mail out our check on time! I HATE that. It totally pisses me off, but there really isn't much I can do. It's my own damn fault!!!! That alone should be a lesson to stay on top of my finances and keep on blogging. Keeping in touch with you financial friends is my way of keeping on track.

I hope to be a better blogger in the future. Keep on keeping on. Peace out-- Til later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Welcome back! You'll be back to normal (whatever that is) in no time!